My organizing always slows down a little during the holiday season. Well, organizing junk drawers and closets that is. Of course, I can't be completely cut off from my habits. I still managed to get a few things done, even with the hustle and bustle of the busy month of December.
- With everything going on during Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year, I put together a Holiday Binder to keep all of my thoughts and checklists in one happy place.
- Washi tape was taking over my office space, so I corralled it all together in a sweet little organizer, which allows me to find it and use it as my heart desires.
- Ornaments were my best friend during my Christmas decorating escapades. I had fun sharing our decked out spaces during our holiday home tour.
- Organizing my gift wrap supplies was probably one of my most favorite projects to date. I find myself just gazing at it and smiling quite often.
- Although, organizing the remainder of the area under the stairs comes in at a close second place. Those stacking drawers have been such game changers in my day to day routine.
- Having a neat and tidy place to workout was just the inspiration I needed to hop back on the treadmill.
- In January we started working on our laundry room folding station, and it all started by finding the perfect baskets. They needed a little love, so I shared how I stained them to get the look I was after.
- I don't have a lot of sewing supplies, but I did want to keep then out in the open. I created the easiest pegboard project ever, and am totally smitten with the end result!
- I love experimenting with ways to create new labels, and jar lids were a surprisingly fun solution.
- We consider our hallway as another room in our home, so it received a little lighting upgrade out of capiz shell tealight holders. They made a really playful difference in a very high traffic area of the house.
- Simple Ideas for Holiday Organizing
- January is the Month of Storage
- My Favorite Organizing Supplies
- You Asked: Where Do I Begin?
- Labeling 101: Label Holders
Now it is your turn! Time for you to share with me some of your happenings over the previous two months.
As always, an over-sized thank you to all who participate in these challenges. Checking out your posts is my guilty pleasure every month, so bring it on!
IHeart Organizing is not responsible for the content uploaded and shared within the Monthly Link Parties on within the #wiorn hashtag feed. However, it is a great way to join together in making organizing fun, so let's use our best internet etiquette and have a great time with this social party!