I don't know about you, but I LOVE this time of the month when you get to stop by and celebrate your organizing projects with me! It has been a few months since our last link party, so there should be plenty for you to share! And remember, I love seeing anything and everything from organizing a purse or drawer to making over a closet or piece of furniture.
Here are a few things we have done around here since our last round-up.
- I wanted to add a little extra organization, storage and pizazz to our dressing room, so we started by DIY'ing his and hers drawer dividers.
- I had outgrown my previous necklace board, so I created a new one from cork board and a stenciled bed sheet.
- I used the remainder of the bed sheet to reupholster and tuft the benches. The coral really added a new element to the space.
- I love decorative boxes for hiding everyday clutter, and showed how to update two inexpensive craft boxes in two different ways.
- Our coat closet had a case of the winter blues. Spring inspired a no-cost closet decluttering and few small updates that made a big difference.
- And because spring showers mean daily umbrella use, an updated thrifted planter made for a great new umbrella holder near our entry.
- In the living room, our "built in" bookcases received some glamorous new mirrored doors, embellished with decorative moulding.
- I was on a quest to add playful color to our credenza and this DIY diamond lamp ended up being a great solution.
- Behind those new bookcase doors grew a new craft cabinet for the boys. I may have a lot of love for all the decorative labels, and they love having everything at their fingertips each day.
- Now that the Wisconsin weather is improving, we decided to revisit our garage project and suddenly five new projects were born. First tackled was our front porch, with a spur of the moment can't-take-it-any-longer refresh.
- Then we headed to the main bathroom. A culmination of small projects made the space beautiful and functional for our family. I especially love the updated IKEA stool.
- You can check out the rest of the makeover details here.
Now, it is your turn to link up and share your favorite projects with me!
As always, an over-sized thank you to all who participate in these challenges. Checking out your posts is my guilty pleasure every month, so bring it on! This month I will also be sharing some of your projects via social media and as always, will be doing a recap at the end of the party.
IHeart Organizing is not responsible for the content uploaded and shared within the Monthly Link Parties on within the #wiorn hashtag feed. However, it is a great way to join together in making organizing fun, so let's use our best internet etiquette and have a great time with this social party.